Diagnosis and Treatment
Helping to determine what may be causing your pain and why. Providing you with methods and practical means to help manage your condition.
Assessments vary in time and style but are always carried out with a view to forming an understanding of what is going on, why it is happening and defining an ongoing treatment and management plan.
What this involves
- An early diagnosis and early intervention to limit if not prevent further problems in the future.
- Symptoms management through a combination of hands on treatment and above all exercises to relieve pain and achieve your goals, whatever they are.
- Providing you with the tools for self management with an emphasis on education for you to understand the issues at hand and how to best deal with them now and in the future.
- A different approach to physio with simple, practical and honest advice with a minimum number of sessions.
How we can help
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Chronic pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Knee pain and ACL rehabilitation
- Spinal injuries and fusions
- Tennis Elbow
- Osteoarthritis Management
What happens during a physiotherapy assessment?
We will talk through your problem with you and look at any investigations such as scans, letters or reports associated with your problem. We'll discuss your goals and thoroughly assess you, addressing any concerns or worries you may have. This may involve certain tests, questions or exercises. We will then devise a treatment plan for you, taking into account any issues, conditions or time restraints you may have.