Terms & Conditions
Let’s keep it simple
- We offer a fixed fee per consultation of £65.00 for a 40 minute session in your own home.
- Please pay at the end of the session. We take cash or cheque only to keep costs low hence no credit or debit cards.
- When you make an appointment you will be liable for the full fee for the session.
- If a cancellation is made at least 24 hours in advance of a confirmed appointment we will be able to waive the fee as this gives us sufficient opportunity to book another patient. If not within 24 hours, you may still be liable for the full fee but give us a call anyway, we hope to be able to come to a suitable arrangement.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are available for the appointment when we come to visit you. Unfortunately we cannot overrun on the appointment as it will cause delays for all subsequent patients that day.
- You should wear something you are comfortable in. It may be necessary to remove certain items of clothing in order to assess and treat effectively. Your comfort and keeping your dignity at all times is essential to us. Do not hesitate to ask any questions at the time of making the appointment or during the session.
- When treating you in your home we will need for the session to take place in one place and for you to be with us at all times.
- For all patients under 18 years of age, we will need to have an adult/carer in attendance at all times.
- We are not able to treat babies and very young children as they may need specialist paediatric input.
- At the moment, we are unable to offer treatment which is covered by any insurers. This may be available in the future, please call for information.